CPR Skills Infrastructure
This project will deliver significant refurbishment at Cornwall College Camborne and hopes to support the place-making agenda of CPR and Pool Business District and the delivery of local and national skills development programmes.
The project aims to contribute to the regeneration of the area by enhancing infrastructure on the Cornwall College campus, providing residents of Camborne Pool & Redruth and other parts of Cornwall with better access to modern skills training facilities which will improve their prospects of employment.
- A new vocational skills training facility, which includes operational food and drink, hair and beauty, travel outlets will be open to the public and hopes to provide.
- New and enhanced training infrastructure to BREEAM Very Good standard for the provision of high quality skills training and work based learning, including Apprenticeships
- Ineased opportunities for local residents to secure high quality work related skills.
- New opportunities to support Cornish students to progress from FE to HE in Cornwall.
- New opportunities for the business community in CPR area, and elsewhere in Cornwall, to engage in work based skills development including Apprenticeships.
- Further integrate ERDF investment with ESF programmes
- Contribute directly to the ERDF programme Cross Cutting Themes.