David Paull Engineering

Workspace

Precision engineering firm DP Engineering has provided machined parts for the marine, aerospace, defence, oil & gas, pneumatics, medical and leisure & tourism industries since 1952.

Factory at DP Engineering

Continued expansion over a period of years meant that DP Engineering Ltd had outgrown its current premises and needed to relocate in order to achieve its growth plan.

That’s where the ERDF Convergence investment through the Grant for Business Investment came in. With an investment of £150,000 DP Engineering was supported through the acquisition of Parker Maxam’s premises, which are currently leased from the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA), the recruitment of at least 12 of Parker Maxam’s current employees and enabled the existing capital equipment to continue production at Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth.

Convergence assistance is being provided through the Grant for Business Investment Strategic Investment Framework which has been established to support the expansion, modernisation and diversification of businesses, typically through acquisition of key assets such as buildings, plant and machinery – creating jobs, raising business productivity and raising skills levels.