Camborne, Pool and Redruth Regeneration will work to identify and capture the interest of commercial investors who are willing to respond to opportunities to finance and develop high quality workspace, primarily in Pool Sustainable Neighbourhood.
This ‘Investor Team’ will undertake the following activities:
• Review the development sites within Pool Sustainable Neighbourhood area;
• Develop information and data to enable coherent investment propositions to be presented to new investors;
• Identify likely investors and make direct contact with them;
• Provide a 'red carpet' service to facilitate the conversion of initial investor interest to actual investment through support in developing detailed investment propositions, in securing planning approvals, dealing with site acquisition issues, grant funding, etc.;
• Working with the ‘InvestinCornwall’ team, stimulate demand from businesses who are seeking new location opportunities, on sites across the Pool Sustainable Neighbourhood/Heart of Cornwall Business District;
• Develop an exit and procurement strategy to enable and capture investor interest;
• To leave an established and effective process that can be used as model to be applied to other key locations in Cornwall.
The project aims to make contact with 100 investors, and secure 10 enquiries from interested investors.